KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GABEL SHORT FILM & MUSIC VIDEO "I BELIEVE IN U"
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

#1 Shocked Shocked Shocked

Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Passon

back to the Movie pleaseeeee Arrow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great work by the Gabel crew.. A lot of bands in the HMI are overhyped but Gabel is one of the few that deserves more.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: SHORT VIDEO VERSION! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is the SHORT VIDEO VERSION!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrZq4WKmisA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUo-m_v2ksAmzqiYbTqCNRww

KM!

CatDog

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. How the hell are you going to waste your money doing a video for a song that's not originally yours? Don't like it at all. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

J-Zoe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CHAPO BA GABEL AND KEEP THEM COMING!

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CatDog wrote:
I'm sorry but this is getting ridiculous. How the hell are you going to waste your money doing a video for a song that's not originally yours? Don't like it at all. Yuck!!!!!!!!!!

what do you mean Question Rolling Eyes

ZENGLEN PI RED

sexyt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:

yea yea yo konnen se ou ki #1 ou pa bezwen vire je'w konsa sou Pat, I used to now mwen pasel ba'w Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Pat ou konnen mwen pa poste sou post Gabel konsa, Nimpot bagay mwen ekri yap di yo te gentan konnen sa mwen tap di Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sexyt wrote:
yanvaloo wrote:

yea yea yo konnen se ou ki #1 ou pa bezwen vire je'w konsa sou Pat, I used to now mwen pasel ba'w Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

@Pat ou konnen mwen pa poste sou post Gabel konsa, Nimpot bagay mwen ekri yap di yo te gentan konnen sa mwen tap di Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Very nice .. i like that .. ou
te pase' lan bon lekol diplomatik yanvaaa aaaa ..

Good job and nice comeback i love it Razz Razz

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: