KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRINCESS GEORGY GOES BALLISTICS BECAUSE OF..................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: PRINCESS GEORGY GOES BALLISTICS BECAUSE OF.................. Reply with quote Back to top

PRINCESS GEORGY went ballistics yesterday upon seeing someone post a flyer on one of the reunion tour gigs from ZIN on her FB timeline. She got upset because.....well, we'll let you read what she said.

PRINCESS GEORGY: "I don't understand how come Maggy is not on the flyer. She is an original member.. Maggy and I were the ones who went through all the struggles and pain for ZIN. So I don't get it. This is NOT a mistake because this is the third time that has happened NY, Miami, now Boston. That's not fair. Ya'll gotta give credit where credit is due. That's not right. That's crazy. Whoever did this needs to put her picture asap because the fans and the public notice it...and it doesn't look good.

Maggy is my partner, she's an originald member just like Alan, Alex, Eddy and me, so she deserves the same treatment just like anybody else. Her picture needs to be on the flyers just like everybody else... That's not right whoever did this."

Yesterday at 5:39pm

PRINCESS GEORGY standing up for her partner in Zin MAGGY FORRESTE (Shoushoume)

KM

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's nice to see women sticking up for other women.

I hope the posters are changed to include Maggy but I doubt the original posters were a misprint.

kalekow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sometimes the promoter uses what ever picture they can fing,even though some key member might be missing,avan heart attack fet ann rete tet fret epi investigate.

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

and then the ZIN continues.

Although I understand where Georgy is coming from,I personally don't see the big deal of not having the picture of Maguy on the flyer. Let's say that the promoter(s) had requested a recent/decent picture of all members from whomever's handling the band's affair,and those pictures were never provided to them,therefore they used any picture that they could put their hands on.

Also, did the promoter send the flyer to Zin for approval before they released it? I'm asking,because I know sometimes a band/artist/company may ask the organizer of an event to send them a draft of the flyer before they release it. If that was not the case I do not see the big deal with it.

The promoter could have even chosen to write just "ZIN" on the flyer without any picture of the member,I still don't think it should be a big deal.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy
Sanble Princess la has been out for too long and forgot how this business functions..
Dabor, se promoteur yo ki peye pou flyers, yo mete foto yo pa se ki pi bon..
Jazz la konn gen input des fois men se pa tou tan..
Kom se princess la ak Alan ki te main vocalists yo, Maggy, as much as I like her, was second fiddle to Princess la.
Mwen panse se poutet sa flyer ya soti konsa..
Mwen pa kwe yo te gen intention pou derespekte Maggy!!!

Oh boy, ladies cut down on the drama, please...

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You goooo Georgyyyy

problemmmmmm jere li right awayyyyyy

I like that

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ekzaamp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Georgie se yon atis mwen renmen wè sou stage la. Men chak fwa li kote zone de confort li, se lobey li pete.
Zin sot fe yon bel prestasyon, o lie ke yo soti yon press release pou remesye tout fanatik ak moun ki te deplase vinn wè yo. Georgie komanse Drama a pou li ka rete on the spotlight.
Zin jwe Amazura anpil moun deplase vinn wè yo se pa yon kesyon de kisyes ki te sou poster ou byen flyer ki mete moun deyo.
Epi tou se yon paket ansyen foto ki bagay sa a.
Nou nan repetisyon ansanm nou ap promoter a tout tan. Se yon bagay ki te pou diskite a l'interne epi si tout moun dakò yo tap fè chanjman an. Eske Georgie prè poul paye pou ke foto ak flyer yo refet.
Depi ou te mete Alan Cave ak non Zin an nan flyer a tout bagay tap poze. Kounye a Princess la ap kriye pou Maggy ki pa nan foto, konbyen moun sa ap menen de plus pou bal la si li sou flyer? Ou byen konbyen moun ki pap vini a koz ke pou yon last time nou paka jere anyen san nou pa pete lobeyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

avan desanm, Princess la ap voye yon mizik deyo

mwen ki di nou sa Laughing Laughing Laughing

ZENGLEN PI RED

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

there is something about Maggy. hmmm them lips.... Embarassed
anyway princess just scored some points in my book.
way to go Georgy, pap janm gin yon tandem konsa anko devan yon jazz
promote yo mete granmoun sou nou and put my beyybi on the flyers
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Deutch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A LA KOTE W TANDE ZIN SA PAPA SE HMI SA....ANPIL ZIN NAN KAY LA...E SHERLY?

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: