KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT'S STEEVE KHE GETS ADVICE ON POUCHON FROM......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: DJAKOUT'S STEEVE KHE GETS ADVICE ON POUCHON FROM...... Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Your advice to STEEVE KHE in regards to DJAKOUT...since he is now the co-lead singer in the band. What should he do or look out for?
ELIE LAPOINTE: "Well, I think he should just make the best of it in terms of popularity. He should manage to showcase how talented he is and most importantly get along with Pouchon. The HMI is a really tough and croocked field he needs to be careful about everything he does both in the band's close circle and in public. Djakout is a college whoever is smart enough and talented enough to study there will certainly benefit greatly!"

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you believe that POUCHON will make him feel welcome or not?
ELIE LAPOINTE: "Pouchon is a very straight forward guy Pat ! He's far from being an hypocrite which means if u come clean to him and you make him understand that you don't want to overshadow him or even attempt to take his spotlight , he will be the greatest friend you can have in this band . Him and I got along very well bro. I literally learn most from Pouchon in the band than anyone else. From the maturity on stage, the presence and the business as a whole.

So yeah Steve ap alez kot Pouchon for sure depi li pa pran poz superstar Kom kwa li pi this or that! I should add that Pouchon is not just a singer , he has knowledge in other instruments which makes him appreciate real talent and Steve Khe is one of the purest talent I've known for years !!! So se ka yon excellent match!

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Would you go back to Djakout again if asked if TI REGI decides that he can't continue, and that they choose to go with 2 guitars?
ELIE LAPOINTE: "Oh unfortunately I wouldn't! I mean me and the guys are really cool bro, but it ain't for me anymore . I've adopted different practices and I'm searching other avenues. I ould help out of course in emergency situations but not steadily."

KM!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope things work out for Steeve Khe and Djakout. I'm not a big fan of the 2 Singers format but after seeing Steeve Khe last night, Djakout has to keep him. He's very very good.
Djakout will have lots of musical diversity with this guy. They can explore different musical style with this guy. I know the band need a new album but with this addition, I would hold on and go back to produce other style of music. They said they could have a Bolero on the album, that would be a good start.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Djakout will have lots of musical diversity with this guy. They can explore different musical style with this guy. I know the band need a new album but with this addition, I would hold on and go back to produce other style of music. They said they could have a Bolero on the album, that would be a good start.

Huum,, Fet attention wi...... Wap pale the different style pou melomane? paske hardcore Djakout Fan yo Se yo sel style yo negosye wi... Laughing Good luck to both parties.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE wrote:
Quote:

Huum,, Fet attention wi...... Wap pale the different style pou melomane? paske hardcore Djakout Fan yo Se yo sel style yo negosye wi... Laughing Good luck to both parties.

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

Monche depi mizik yo bel yap obeyi wi. OU ka we se menm hardcore fans sa yo wi kap mande pou something new once in while....lol

Men sa pa vle di pou al di djazz ou fe yon mizik techno non Laughing (ou konnen depi mwen bare ak yon fanatic Vice la mwen pap kite'l passe san yon ti farouche) Laughing

Sanrick

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
I hope things work out for Steeve Khe and Djakout. I'm not a big fan of the 2 Singers format but after seeing Steeve Khe last night, Djakout has to keep him. He's very very good.

I told those guys the very same thing.

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

xXplosive,

Gen hardcore avek hardcore wi,, ou konpran? Gen hardcore ki open minded , but majorite yo very close minded wi Laughing

Tekno? Laughing Actually i think Djakout te eseye yon bagay konsa deja, but li pat mache....... i think maybe with RED EYES Laughing Laughing Laughing Epi tou FOK OU RESAN POU KA JWE TEKNO... mwen pa kwe T Lepe a ka RESAN Laughing

PS ou pare pou 26 octobre?

TOTOVICE
BOSTON UNITED TOU TAN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: