KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TI EDDY RESIGNS FROM T-VICE (RESIGNATION LETTER SENT TO KM)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:20 am    Post subject: TI EDDY RESIGNS FROM T-VICE (RESIGNATION LETTER SENT TO KM)! Reply with quote Back to top

BREAKING NEWS

TI EDDY called us from Haiti and he told us that he just resigned from T-VICE. He seemed extremely heated to say the least...but.....Here is the note he sent us.

TI EDDY: "They say where there is smoke there is fire and for some time now there have been rumors in the HMI about my current state in T-Vice. Specifically, it stated that I was unhappy and that I was ready to quit the band. The time has now come for me to address these rumors, clear the air and put them to rest. I’ve only been a part of two bands in the HMI and I while they were both fulfilling, my experience with T-Vice is on a different level because of what this group represents to the HMI. For so many years, T-Vice has been an example of hard work, discipline and success, and I have been very fortunate to be a part of that in recent years. The other part of that equation is me, Eddy Viau, and what I want out of my life.

I have a very simple motto in life and, and it is to always put myself in a situation where I can keep progressing. Over the past few months, I have been observing the HMI and how T-Vice has been adjusting to it and the new challenges surrounding it, and I have realized that there is no more room for growth for me in T-Vice. I am an individual that likes to take risk, try different things and I challenge myself to be successful at whatever I do. I am proud to say that my years in T-Vice havebeen productive for me for the most part however, I am approaching this stage in my life where I am thinking about my future in the long run. I realize that I have a lot of groundwork to do to reach those goals and I feel that my time with T-Vice has to come to an end in order for me to successfully achieve them. Therefore, I announce my resignation from T-Vice, effective Today !!!

Thank you to the Martino brothers and to Jessie Alkhal for making me a part of this group, and I wish them success as they move forward without me."

Eddy Viau

READ T-VICE's note as they say TI EDDY was fired!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=42849

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow sa fe'm sezi .. because i didn't
really think that would happen.

good luck brother

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cuttableman21

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Plenn nan ke. Djaz la pa nan kriz,men yo jis ap chanje fomasyon ekip la nan yon 4-3-3. Gen 3 jwe ki gentan mande chanjman la san se pa coach la ki mande ranplase yo. Anpi moun ap bay tet yo manti yo pa nan kriz toujou.

Ed'Arso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

cuttableman21 wrote:
Plenn nan ke. Djaz la pa nan kriz,men yo jis ap chanje fomasyon ekip la nan yon 4-3-3. Gen 3 jwe ki gentan mande chanjman la san se pa coach la ki mande ranplase yo. Anpi moun ap bay tet yo manti yo pa nan kriz toujou.

Sa a se komansman an li ye.Dapre son lari ya,nan kek jou,se DRUMMER a kap kite.Felder Antoine papa,ou te panse se PO ebyen se GRENN.

Natif-natal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay sa gin yon Bagay ki pa normal ladann pou tout ban dèyè leve l patient konsa,map swiv toujou.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow! This is a shocker to me!

Thank you for your 6 years of hard work and dedication Eddy! Good luck in whatever it is you choose to do this point forward and you will have my support. The Ban Deye won't be the same without you and Gerald back there.

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Ti Eddy for all your work and dedication throughout the years.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.

Ayani

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I have a very simple motto in life and, and it is to always put myself in a situation where I can keep progressing

Great motto....jeune gasson ke ou ye, plin oportunite deyo an pou an...best of luck !!!

lot membeur ki undecided yo..fet vit...w/e nan preske rive..boukenson/nato/jesuis gentan jwen ranplasman pou nou... map ret tan lot press release yo.... Razz Razz

Noula980

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vice la genle fini vre

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very classy...thank you pou sevis w nan T vice patizan..mwen espere w jwen satisfaksion w merite nan lot job wap gen pou jwen

kompadirek douvan

ZENGLEN PI RED

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: