Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - LUGI ZQ "LI TRO TA" & "SOU LE VENT"
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LUGI ZQ "LI TRO TA" & "SOU LE VENT"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:14 am    Post subject: LUGI ZQ "LI TRO TA" & "SOU LE VENT" Reply with quote Back to top

2 new releases from LUGI ZQ's just released cd. The songs "LI TRO TA" and "Sou Le Vent" can be heard on the links below

*KM SOUNDCLOUD!
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com

*KM JUKEBOX! (Go to the "L" section for LUGI)
http://www.kmjukebox.com/mp3s

LUGI ZQ NOTE

This journey by far has been a great success. I’m only beginning to accomplish what I set out to do. First and foremost, I’d like to start by thanking God for the gift of life and the talent he has given me to touch others heart with my music. I would like to reach out to all my fans out there that continuously supporting me and have my back relentlessly throughout the years. I am so grateful and fortunate for your dedication, your time and devotion.I KNOW FOR CERTAIN, being able to FULFILL my dream wouldn’t be possible without the support of my fans. I will continue to work to deliver my best to you. I hope you all enjoy this album as much as I enjoy making it.

Please, go out there and purchase the album entitled "Just Call Me," you can also get it from ITUNES, AMAZON, and more... You will not be disappointed . Just to mention, I had the privilege to work with some very talented musicians in this album, such as Sanders from Harmonik, Ti Reji from Djakout#, Krazy Beats , Ricardo, Youngrich , JBeatz. Kenny Desmangles from Zenglen, Bato from Zenglen, Pipo from 5lan, Mackenson from Disip. The album was mastered by one of the legends, Anderson Camo. Buying this album means so much, not only you’re supporting me, you’ll also helping the Haitian Music Industry to move forward and providing you with the best of what it has to offer.

A very special acknowledgement to all the Musicians, Radio Stations, The Media, DJ’s, Retail Stores and of course the promoters for their helps and supports. Once again, thank you for everything and God bless you all.

For the Love of My Fans ~Lugi ZQ

Deutch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LUGI....ZANMI'M BEL TRAVAY...ANPIL COMLIMAN....JOB WELL DONE BRO....CD A TRE BON...MONCHER SE LI MAP ENJOY NAN MACHINE MWEN LA....LI FE ZOREY MWEN PLEZI ANPIL.....NICE

GADE MWEN TA SWETE'W BAN'N ON TI GRIMEL NAN VIDEO SAAAAA...POU FE ZYE'M PLEZI.....
MEZANMI AL ANVAYI ALBUM NAN

GOOD LUCK BRO BEL ALBUM....

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: