Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - VLAD ON IF HE PLANS TO LEAVE KREYOL LA TO JOIN TI EDY'S BAND
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

VLAD ON IF HE PLANS TO LEAVE KREYOL LA TO JOIN TI EDY'S BAND
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: VLAD ON IF HE PLANS TO LEAVE KREYOL LA TO JOIN TI EDY'S BAND Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Can YOU give KREYOL LA fans a GUARANTEE that you will NOT jump ship to leave Kreyol La in order to go join your buddy TI EDDY's new band?
VLAD: "I'm glad you asked me that question. Me joining Eddy's upcoming band would be a bit difficult. This would have to be a big family decision for my wife and I to decide on as far as relocating. Kreyol la and I are on very good terms. So I don't see the reason to leave!"

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

does that mean if yur wife say
baby we can relocate you'll do it
i don't get it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

diasporadyol wrote:
does that mean if yur wife say
baby we can relocate you'll do it
i don't get it
He implies that is a possibility. He doesn't deny it.

yef

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So you want to leave an established band where you have a very good relationship for T-Eddy's band.

T-Eddy seems unfocused to me. Until I see a laid out plan, I would not jeopardize the life of my wife on this one.

Good luck though!

-Fabrice Rouzier

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Vlad

Jan de repons sa yo on jan parèt sispèk sispèk. Ou pa retire nan tèt fanatik Kreyol La yo ke posblite a pa egziste. On montre ke li trè posib men gen ti anpèchman.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si Shabba Djakout #1 te panse menm jan ak on pakèt lòt nèg nan endistri sa a, li tap gentan al fè Shabba and Friends epi kite Djakout.

Gen on pakèt mizisyen nan endistri a, si yo te ka fè yon demi nan albòm Shabba yo, yo tap gentan fè djaz pa yo.

Donk eske Ti Eddy ak Ti Tanbou gen on pwojè oubyen eske yo gen on djaz?

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vlad, ret kote'w ye a tande atis. You're in a great situation in KL, your wife seems to love it down there, so what's the problem?

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Vlad, ret kote'w ye a tande atis. You're in a great situation in KL, your wife seems to love it down there, so what's the problem?
yeah, the same way we thought T-Vice's musicians were in a great position. If the guy thinking abt leaving an establish band 4 an upcoming project/band, he must have a valid reason. We don't know what his situation is in the band. It 's not always abt the money guys.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

komsi ta di'w si vlad tap kite li tap di Patrick wi se vre ?
adye fre Very Happy HMI la wi yo di'w
antouka blodeur fe sakap bon pou wou ak fanmi'w, after all tout neg se tet yo yap jere
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

joudre

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why not kill two birds with one stone?

Look how Vlad started to respond to the question? :"AM GLAD YOU ASK ME THAT QUESTION" In other words, "you just gave me the opportunity to send 2 messages and handle my business"..
1- A direct message to ti Eddy.. if you really want me in your band... here are my requests.. if you can meet my demands.. and you can exceed my satisfaction with kreyol la.. AM ALL YOURS! WE'RE IN BUSINESS!

2- An indirect message to kreyol la... I'm not going to bluntly say am not happy as long as I'm getting a pay check from you.. but I don't know how much longer I have until ISH hit the fan.. you have your choices.. you can make me happy.. or as you can see.. I am in demand.. Am young and my future is bright.. am not a trouble maker... I've been nothing but a good employee.. so any other employer would not think twice about hiring me.. I have a wife to support..

And for those naives who still thinks that there's is no such things as "leaving an established band".. YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE COMING.. nowadays.. as you can see with the recent Tvice saga, Vlad leaves the door open just in case ti eddy decides to meet his expectations.. THIS IS A GREAT SIGN THAT TELLS YOU.. THAT JUST MAYBE.. WHAT YOU SEE ON THE SURFACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S GOING ON BELOW THE SURFACE..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: