Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - NU LOOK CD SET TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK (PRESS RELEASE)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK CD SET TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK (PRESS RELEASE)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: NU LOOK CD SET TO BE RELEASED THIS WEEK (PRESS RELEASE) Reply with quote Back to top

ARLY LARIVIERE ASSURES FANS THAT NU LOOK IS HERE TO STAY
Nu Look’s Latest Album Is Set To Be Released This Week

MIAMI—November 19, 2013—Nu Look is set to release its fifth studio album entitled I Got This. After over a decade in the industry as the Haitian Music Industry’s (HMI) leading crooner, Arly Lariviere uses I Got This to give fans a taste of Nu Look’s version of Compas, while keeping true to Nu Look’s sentimental side.

The album’s title, I Got This, is meant to reassure Nu Look fans and skeptics that despite the many challenges the band has experienced, Arly Lariviere will continue to lead the band and keep Nu Look alive. As Arly explains, “With all that has happened, people have frequently questioned the direction of the band; but I just want everyone to know that as a leader, I am in control of the situation. Nu Look is staying right here.”

Nu Look fans have fallen in love with the emotional lyrics of Nu Look’s love songs since the beginning of Nu Look’s existence. While they will still have the chance to enjoy the touching lyrics carefully crafted by Arly, they now have the chance to enjoy another side of their favorite band. This time around, Nu Look demonstrates its ability to do more than melt your heart. “I wanted to stay true to the Nu Look sound, but I did not want to ignore the Nu Look fans who love Compas Direct. But my fans don’t need to worry, I’m still a 'crybaby,'” laughed Arly as he explained why he chose to sing Compas songs on this album.

This album features guest appearances by some of the HMI’s leading artists, including a duet with Tanya St. Val, a rap verse by P. Jay, and background vocals sung by Jean-Philippe Marthély, singer of Kassav’.

Nu Look fans can look forward to a quality product prepared just for their enjoyment. Consider this Nu Look’s way of thanking its fans for their loyalty and support.

A press conference will be held to allow media an opportunity to get up close and personal with the band this Friday, November 22, 2013 at Moca Café and Lounge (738 NE 125th St. North Miami, FL 33161) from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.

To confirm your attendance, we kindly ask that you RSVP clicking here, or by calling 305-206-0300.

###

PRESS CONTACT:

info@savapr.com

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am patiently waiting for the CD.

Manman pitit mare ren nou. Wink

cuttableman21

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M ap tann albom sa tankou te sek k ap tann lapli. Mwen remake nan press release lan, yo pa janm di ki jou albom lan ap soti. N ap siv,avek Mayestwo Arly nou pa janm konnen

Ranfo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ayayayyy... I love the title! "iGot This" ap gen kouri oui...

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Min Look laaaa...

JimBo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ARLY MAP SUIV OU OUI BLOOD, MAP TAN ALBUM LAN Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Wink

YO DIM CARIMI/NU LOOK BACK ON TOP AGAIN ANKOW Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Very Happy Very Happy Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ahhh nou still ap checher pwoblem Cool

Weekend sa moun mele

joudre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A la neg ranseur.. "Am still a cry baby" Laughing Laughing

Ke'm kontan.. Men ke'm ap bat fo.. Paske'm pa ka tann anko!

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I m curious to here what this one will sound like. If can pull this off he definitely deserves the genius title.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maes la pa manke pa intelijan!Laughing Laughing
Mwen konnen nou pral di ke'm pa konprann english la, maybe..
Antouka, mete'l pi kle pou mwen!!

Note de presse la pa di ki leu mashandiz la ap sorti..
M'gen inpresyon ke manje'a lan dufe toujou, Maes Vyevye is just buying time!

Pat, mande pou nou si album la ap soti lan press conference, please!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: