Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MONTREAL PROMOTER LIONEL L'S SOLUTION FOR PARTY CRASHERS!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MONTREAL PROMOTER LIONEL L'S SOLUTION FOR PARTY CRASHERS!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: MONTREAL PROMOTER LIONEL L'S SOLUTION FOR PARTY CRASHERS! Reply with quote Back to top

Montreal promoter LIONEL L. says he has a solution in terms of dealing with PARTY CRASHERS (Krazeur de bal).

LIONEL: "Usually, someone who wants to disrupt a party, or wants to make noise at a party...SE ATTENTION LAP CHACHE. Most of the time, they are just looking for attention. If I have a party that has 2000 people in there, and let's say that 10 party crashers come at the door together trying to start trouble by making noise because they don't want to pay; all that needs to be done is have a DIALOGUE and let them in THAT TIME ONLY to avoid problems. When you do that, you save yourself the hassle of having to pay the club for the damage done which would mess up the profit from the party.

Having done that, as soon as you let them in, you recognize them and tell them that THAT CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN. If I have to enforce it by talking to THEIR BOSS...chak neg gin boss most times, to tell them that there will be trouble if you try that again at my next party, then I really believe all that nonsense will come to an end. BAGAY LA NAN OPINION MWEN...SE DIALOGUE epi that's it."

KM!

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

men misye ap invite malandrin vinn fe plus dezod....

lan ki koze ki vagabon antre free sa a?

met granmoun sou ou, promoteur....

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa kwe sa se yon bon ide. Depi'w kite neg yo fe sa yap kontinye fe'l tout tan. But at the same time, tan pou'w kite neg yo kraze sware a pou 2000 moun pito'w kite 10 grenn sanzave antre. There has to be a better solution.

JFO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bien simple wiiiii deux mots: patti wagon. Mete colier/braslet nan bouda vakabon San sal. Epi make sure mug shot la vin jwen Patrick KM. Epi that's 8!

yef

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will all due respect, sa se bagay a lanve net!!

Once these party crashers come in, there is no guarantee that they'll behave. You still risk losing the party while putting the people who pay in danger.

We need to stop being so reactive! How about we post more security at the door?

10 party crashers at $40 each is $400.00. We can use this money towards security.

-Fabrice Rouzier

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yef wrote:

Once these party crashers come in, there is no guarantee that they'll behave. You still risk losing the party while putting the people who pay in danger.

10 party crashers at $40 each is $400.00. We can use this money towards security.

bagay sa yo ou pa yo en public...
koulieya, vagabon a konnen ke antre'l asure lan bal Lionel L...

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a genius idea.
Men neg kap panse. Laughing

Podyab, those criminals are called party crashers for a reason, ou kite yo rantre next thing you know: se rale fi danse san yo pa mande epi pwoblem.

Nou Montreal pran prekosyon lè n'al nan bal misye, paske'l ka kikte vagabond rantre au moins yon fwa.SMH

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just another gangster talk...tchiuuuuuuppp

ZENGLEN PI RED

yef

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
yef wrote:

bagay sa yo ou pa yo en public...
koulieya, vagabon a konnen ke antre'l asure lan bal Lionel L...

Se pa manti non. In other words, si'w vle vin nan bal gratis, paret an chimeur!!!!!

-Fabrice Rouzier

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: