Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HMI DOWN GRADE TO 2nd DIVISION
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HMI DOWN GRADE TO 2nd DIVISION

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BoBoRi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 pm    Post subject: HMI DOWN GRADE TO 2nd DIVISION Reply with quote Back to top

Reality start catching up with the HMI most if not all of us can agree.
Denying important facts does not make them go away. So many bad practices within our HMI that need to be re evaluated and fixed, it becomes very difficult to think of a solution.

KM got records; we can go back and check when I said in 2010 that in 5 years we wont have that HMI if some major changes dont happen... Here were are 4 years later with the worse industry I've ever known...
*No top 5 bands
*unstable bands
*Poor Quality music
*poor lyrics
*No WOW mélodies
*No Megga Hits in the past 5+ years
*No new legit bands/Artists
*No platform for new talents
*Tenor bands downgrade to second division
*No ORIGINALITÉ... All bands sound the same
*Fans become experts
*Producers no longer dictate productions, instead they duplicateur to be alamod...)
I can go on and on and on and on

We can no longer talk about top 5 bands because all bands downgrade to second division with no structure, no garantee that they will exist tomorow, and the music Quality and standard hit rock bottom for the most part etc...

Carimi could only be an exception ;for so many years and still trucking worldwide, but they still have a loooooong way to go.

If there is no immédiate actions trust me by next year the HMI will be history.

Aya
RICHIE SUPERSTAR MAKER PI RED

Deutch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@BOBRI......GREAT POST BRODEU...

MIN'M LEU OU PA MET GRIMEL YO NAN STATISTIC LA..BEL POST...

BAL YO GEN LES AND LESS GRIMEL...SA VLE DI HMI LA AP FINI

*** LOBE'Y LA PRAN LARI ***

*** MWEN KANPE AN DIFISIL SOU GRIMEL YO***

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
owen1055

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know about five years but the industry is in crisis.

vanessaV&R

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think that everyone sees the problem but rather not do anything to change it. Business la tounen yon bagay chien manje chein smh!

PIYO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Until we accept and agree that the current model need to change to make the product attractive and enjoyable to non haitians that industry will stay in limbo.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think the business is transition and the HMI has been in these modes in the past. However, a new group who got something special at hand could capture this music scene. It is actually easier now then it has been in a long while. The problem here is most new groups are just not making an impact.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: