KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

THE HMI IS IN PANIC MODE & HERE'S WHY SAYS......
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RoiHenri

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

One thing we've all failed to mention is that the laws are tougher on criminals now in the states. Ballers, dealers, hustlers, credit card scams are at an all time low. This has greatly affected the HMI too.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

promoter sa tonbe sou tet.

There are problems in the HMI but he needs to come again with the real issues.

1. The Djs are part of the HMI, so when they are doing better than the bands that doesn't mean the HMI is nonexistent. It means the trend has shifted. It's up to the bands pou yo leve pye yo.

2. Depi konpa existe ou te konn gen ti promoter deyč manman ou te konn gen bal nan vye local etc.... This is not new.

3. As much as I love listening to old school konpa, I disagree that the production was better back then. The production is so much better now. In fact I strongly urge a band like zin to reproduce some of their old time hits that were so poorly recorded.

4. I disagree with the comment made by someone else about the Klass and Zenglen albums. I think those albums will be remembered in the future. Zenglen more so than Klass. A song like rezilta will always be relevant.

Yes the cards need to be reshuffled but the things he cited are nonsense. Let's have a real discussion of real issues here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: