KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Disip in Norwalk Ct last night

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pascoulito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 am    Post subject: Disip in Norwalk Ct last night Reply with quote Back to top

hi everybody last night Disip was in Norwalk Ct and it was amazing!!!! and remember I am just a kompa fan i,m not here to create any problems lol but let me just say this man call Gazzman Couleur CAN SING!!! he got pipe lol. I' wet to zenglen a few months back, went to klass about a month ago and right now these are one of the three bands doing it in the HMI. I'm going to Nulook in a couple weeks also one of tenor of kompa right now. I've heard a lot of people saying that Gazzman cannot sign and that he is just an entertainer blah blah blah well last night was the total opposite. The man sang like it was the end of the day ya'll, he killed it with his voice, his stage presence and his charisma. Gazzman stage presence is out of this world, he sings from the guts (singers out there know what i mean), he sings from his soul and you can feel it. Pipo, great singer but he needs to control his voice when he his in the upper registry thats the only thing i can say about Pipo besides that he is an amazing singer, Arly, well everybody knows the man is just phenomenal with his voice and a very talented musician but he tense of over doing it sometimes and it kind of rub off the wrong way like a turn off sorta speak. so thats all i have for now, i have i lot of picture i would like to share but i can't really figure out how to do it because it saying that my files are too big so if ya'll have any tips for me please let know.
Again this is just my personal opinion lol no beef ya'll. leave me some comments

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

have you tried photobucket ?
thanks for the review we all know Couleur is one of the top, there is no denying that; the band has been playing well according to all critics, but Gazzman need to focus more on promotion, for some reason they seem to struggle at times

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

pascoulito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yes i agree i think one of the biggest issue in the HMI is promotion and this should be the easiest part though i don't get it. shouldn't you be out there selling your brand?!?!?! i mean seriously

DONCUE_69 wrote:
have you tried photobucket
thanks for the review we all know Couleur is one of the top, there is no denying that; the band has been playing well according to all critics, but Gazzman need to focus more on promotion, for some reason they seem to struggle at times

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for the update

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DJ Normal1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well the HMI could do better than that, if there is no hate between the fans and the artiste,no matter how hard those guys trying to change the system the fans still not moving forward,to support is culture than they support it they trying to destroyed it,just because they don't like the artiste,they talk trash about them with out they dnt have no clue how those guys been working so hard to take away all your stress you have n your mind,HMI fan we need to better than that,we have pure music and soul why we dnt like to give them your support,thats all they need from you,thanks for your review.

Last edited by DJ Normal1 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review
Mwen vreman regret ke mwen pat ka la

Sekinam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DJ Normal1 wrote:
well the HMI could do better than that, if there is no hate between the fans and the artiste,no matter how hard those guys trying to change the system the fans still not moving forward,to support is culture than they support it they trying to destroyed it,just because they don't like the artiste,they talk trash about them with out they dnt have no clue how those guys been working so hard to take away all your stress you have n your mind,HMI fan we need to better than that,we have pure music and soul why we dnt like to give them your support,thats all they need from you,thanks for your review.

WOW, are you serious?
You never have anything positive to say about Arly, RICHIE or PIPO. I guess only Gazman needs love!

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tkd for the review
i missed a great party

DJ Normal1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sekinam wrote:
DJ Normal1 wrote:

WOW, are you serious?
You never have anything positive to say about Arly, RICHIE or PIPO. I guess only Gazman needs love!
you c my blood there is afew moment,I took my steps away from all those crap,because I c there is nothing serious about what I m doing,all I can do set down relax n read some articles,Pat drop something on the board that's all I do for now bro I leave everybody alone,if I can say some gud I keep my mouth short.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: