Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - PRODUCER RJ BUGATTI ON WHY SAIDA CD DID NOT SEE LIGHT OF DAY
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRODUCER RJ BUGATTI ON WHY SAIDA CD DID NOT SEE LIGHT OF DAY

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:33 am    Post subject: PRODUCER RJ BUGATTI ON WHY SAIDA CD DID NOT SEE LIGHT OF DAY Reply with quote Back to top

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We asked MISTER RJ BUGATTI to EXPLAIN why SAIDA's CD never came out with him producing; and to also address what SAIDA said about that same issue. This is what he said.

RJ: "I am an Executive Producer, not just some producer that makes beats; meaning I produce music, spend money to other studios to record them/ mix them/ master them / pay for music videos/ pay for promotions/ club appearances/ and if i pick an artist to push, I make sure the artist has no headaches whatsoever.

Making an artist is not just about music. It's a whole lot of work that has got to get done with that artist, ARTISTS DO NOT HIRE A RECORD LABEL TO WORK FOR THEM, FYI LABELS HIRE /A&R/ MUSIC PRODUCERS/ SONGWRITERS, MUSIC PUBLICISTS/ INCLUDING RECORDING ARTISTS TO WORK FOR THEM .... now i do not know what the other party meant by saying Bugatti was not serious .FYI ( i am Mr.RJ Bugatti ) not Bugatti ./as Artists including me ...they need to listen and learn and do as you are told , especially if you are not the one SPENDING ALL THE MONEY AND HAS ALL THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS. Well i am not saying to be a litlle puppet but just knowing who is the Boss... just like if you WERE DEALING WITH JAY-Z OR LIL WAYNE OR L.A REID .ETC ... THANK YOU.

She is a great artist so i hope she finally finds the right music producer she deserves. Maybe I was not the one yet. She will get there with or without me, so God bless."

KM!

MenkiJan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Parler pour ne rien dire....Misye ap pale avek arogance, men le'w fin'n li sa'l di yo ou pa we'l vreman di anyen serye.

kesyon an se pou kisa CD ya pa jan'm soti? pagen moun ki mande'w si'w se big boss ou pa.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: