Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DJAKOUT: PREVIEW OF ALL THE SONGS ON DJAKOUT NEW CD!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT: PREVIEW OF ALL THE SONGS ON DJAKOUT NEW CD!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am    Post subject: DJAKOUT: PREVIEW OF ALL THE SONGS ON DJAKOUT NEW CD! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is an AUDIO PREVIEW of ALL THE SONGS on the upcoming DJAKOUT "Lod Nan Dezod" CD.

Click on the link below
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/djakou-preview-of-all-the-songs-on-new-cd-lod-nan-dezod

KM!

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow… Mwen paka wait pou'm tande tout album. Steve Khe sounds like breath of fresh air in the album. Misye bon anpil. Anpil grouv sou album lan kom dabitud. Neg yo resi bay Didi yon ti shine. Good for him… Can't wait! Drop it already guys!

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lobey la pare wi la. . Sispan tease moun yo epi lage bagay maleur.

DJ Don

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen espere,ke muZik yo rive sou moun yo,car sa map tande la yo,se juste du djakout de Tt les jours,pagen anyen nouveau sous les cieux,men Kom mwen poko tande muZik yo nan integralite yo,men sa map tande la,pa rive menm sou mwen.De plus,fok Djakout pi serieu,cmt yon jazz fe gen Steeve K pou wap pede tande Shaba ap chante,Kile Shaba te chante,Shaba se yon animate,se pa kanaval yon album ye.Se se rout mwen santi jazz lan ap pran,sorry Ti Paul Lajan pedu,sorry men Lajan sa nan dlo

Bel'Hair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I like what i heard so far...
P.s steve khe a bon wi.

jeanVALjean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Avek Steeve Khe, Djakout genyen yon lot dimensyon. His snippets are off the hook.

I had to go look up some of this dude's tunes on Youtube.

Deecute

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well since production takes time, mwen oblige bay respé a men hummm ma parle plus you lót lé.

DIGGY

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Love what I heard

kalekow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

STEEEVE K semble lap kinte sou album sa ,dapre sam tande la ,misie fel wi la ,map tann album nan.

Wisy-Wisy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tande groove, tande text, tande vokal, me djazz, me bout tonton djazz.
Steeve is a phenomenal addition to what was already good. Duo Piti sa avec Pouchon is going to be a reality check for a lot of people and this is just the beginning. Some will try everything to divide, zafe k gade yo. Kompa Rabòday Devan. Lollll

Djakout #1 oui yo di w'.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: