Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DARLEINE VARIETE KREYOL RESIGNS FROM PANIK! (READ NOTE)
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DARLEINE VARIETE KREYOL RESIGNS FROM PANIK! (READ NOTE)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: DARLEINE VARIETE KREYOL RESIGNS FROM PANIK! (READ NOTE) Reply with quote Back to top

We got this note from DARLENE

DARLEINE: "Dear media and fans,

This press note is to inform you all. I'm resigning from my recent role as Panik's PR. I appreciate the opportunity I was given as the band PR, but due to conflicts of promotions it will not be in Variete Kreyol's best interest to continue with that venture.

Variete Kreyol is willing to work with any promoters as well as bands in the HMI. Due to other contracts and up coming events. It is in my best interest to stay as a free agent in the HMI. I wish Panik all the best with their future endeavors.

Yours sincerely

Darleine
Variete Kreyol

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Rolling Eyes c'mon now .. you should have known that
before accepting .. that was so easy to see.

i even said that to myself when i first heard of that .. wap
fe' fot wi la Dear Twisted Evil

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
XXplosive

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Divorce sa genleu bat divorce kim kardashian ak kris humphrey.

Gadon douleu

jamzcheri

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:57 pm    Post subject: divorce Reply with quote Back to top

It was a great choice, but we also knew she had to face the other kids in #Class after lunch with great respect...#problempapfini

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ala traka papa,m panse m te egare wi,m te deja wè se te konplètman yon demagoji,pa pansew ka fè tout bagay..
LOL Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz anmweeeyyyy djaz poko menm sòti non SMH

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Darleine ginleu we chen manje panik depi en lè.
Laughing Laughing Laughing
stay klassy bebi
Cool
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Akukwanie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do not think Variete Kreyol works for Klass anymore. Li gendwa ap ranje kabann li pou li rerantre nan sal Klass lan.

HappyMax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Darleine mérité 2 ou 3 TAP (no pun intended), Panik is a new band and Darleine has been in the game for a while, by resigning so abruptly, you lead others to think they do not have enough to make it.

Throwing others under the bus at its best

What if the past 2 releases made more noises, would she jump the ship so early?

Who knows?

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pi renmen foto yo ke nouvèl la.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HappyMax

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
Mwen pi renmen foto yo ke nouvèl la.

wap swiv...read my earlier post...had to be politically correct

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: