Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - VICE PRESIDENT OF KONPA IN VEGAS RESIGNS: READ HIS NOTE!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

VICE PRESIDENT OF KONPA IN VEGAS RESIGNS: READ HIS NOTE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: VICE PRESIDENT OF KONPA IN VEGAS RESIGNS: READ HIS NOTE! Reply with quote Back to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm in total shock. Check out this note sent to us a few minutes ago from KONPA IN VEGAS vice President DON XTRA!

TAMPA, FL -- 12/12/14 -- DonXtra announced today that he has resigned from the VIP Experience Group, LLC, producers of Konpa in Vegas (KIV). His resignation from the position of Vice President of Operations is effective immediately.

DonXtra intends to focus on new projects and further pursue opportunities in events, music and marketing.

“I was privileged to be part of the VIP Experience Group/ Konpa in Vegas team and work with Nathan. I’m happy to have contributed to the many successes and milestones achieved by Konpa in Vegas in my years with the organization. I have learned a great deal. I look forward to focusing even more intently on my other projects and the next phase of my career,” said DonXtra.

DonXtra joined VIP Experience Group/ Konpa in Vegas in 2012 as VP of Operations.

For further information, please contact:

DonXtra

Don Xtra Productions

Rj production

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow what happen

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NATHANIAM

Any idea why DON XTRA resigned?

KM!

NathanIam

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don stated the reasons for his departure from the company. He will always be considered as part of the KIV family, and we wish him nothing but the best on his future endeavors. Thanks..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: