KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KING ARLY OFFICIAL CORONATION CEREMONY IN BOSTON NEWS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:36 am    Post subject: KING ARLY OFFICIAL CORONATION CEREMONY IN BOSTON NEWS! Reply with quote Back to top

HERE IS THE OFFICIAL FLYER

KING ARLY's official coronation ceremony in Boston will take place in January 2015 at a party featuring DJAKOUT$1 according to promoter JUNIOR DE BOSTON.

JUNIOR: "As you all know, when a government wins an election or battle, there must be the official ceremony to present the new regime and officially have them take over. KING ARLY PRAL PRESENTE CABINET LI A JOU SA; and we will have DJAKOUT there to make sure that GIN LOD NAN DEZOD when that happens. It will be THE PARTY TO BE IN TOWN around that time and I can guarantee you that a lot of people will come and celebrate the official coronation and presentation of KING ARLY in his post as KING OF THE HMI with Nu Look."

JUNIOR continues "Any other party that they might have around town besides the official coronation party; will be small ones to help celebrate the KING taking over his cabinet that night."

*ARLY SPEAKS TO KM ABOUT HAITI TOUR!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46266

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have been told that ON THE SAME DAY as the official coronation of KING ARLY in Boston; THERE WILL BE A KLASS SESSION in effect kap kanpe EN FAS ceremonie officiel la.

ANMWEYYYYYYYYY....BOSTON sak gin la? Shocked Shocked Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KM!

Jdean Brieh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loll....c gwo koze Junior pral gen anpil enemies ak statement saa...nou t gen president Kompa... kounyea nou pral gon w #King.

lovingyou

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Krakrakrakrakra! Gon lè'k pwal rive nou pap fouti domi lanwit. Malgre reyalite a douvan nou, nou kontinye ap bay tet nou manti. Nou gen pou'n kraze tout miwa lakay nou lol

RICKY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

2 gwo djaz kap kontre jou swa sa.. Pote kouran nan bay King nan

Celestinos, nou devan Cool

jnelson7ip

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Junior pap gen enemy pou sa li di a, li jus konnen ap gen klass menm Dat sa li peur. Map garanti sa ,seul ap fait plus moun ke djakout nu look nan Boston. Se sa fait lap vin pale parol San Sans sa yo . Junior pa komanse kriye

Last edited by jnelson7ip on Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
2 gwo djaz kap kontre jou swa sa.. Pote kouran nan bay King nan

Celestinos, nou devan Cool

Devan c rans! Nou bien kanpe et djazz sa yo vole wo!
PS. PAT, m kwe klass c nan dimanche 19 et yo dim Nu look-djakou c nan samedi! Dont know, but c sam tande
Bon, pe fito genle fek pran wi la si ce sa! lol

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CELESTIN...Oh ok MY Bad then. It's possible that you might be right wi; but I just asked someone on the radio in Boston; and I was told it is on the same day.

A SUIVRE I guess.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djakout again anko, huummmm. Ou pral tande pleyen. Lol. I think both parties will be on the same date , Jan 18th.

Prince de Sao

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It took Junior de Boston way 2 long before he does that coronation event for the king. Honestly, a big event like that shouldn't take place in Boston...... it would've been way better for the party take place in the world biggest market NY or in our motherland ( Port au Prince) our nation capital a in Cap Haitien ( king Arly Lariviere hometown). There's only one king in the HMI and his name is no one else than king Arly Lariviere. #nulooknation will be very excited that day....... #Nulookfan4life #Nulookfansareamazing #KingArlyisthebest #iamadiehardnulookfan #nulooknation #nulookkingdom.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: