Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KENNY DESMANGLES RESIGNS FROM ZENGLEN (READ HIS NOTE)!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KENNY DESMANGLES RESIGNS FROM ZENGLEN (READ HIS NOTE)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:37 pm    Post subject: KENNY DESMANGLES RESIGNS FROM ZENGLEN (READ HIS NOTE)! Reply with quote Back to top

We just got this from KENNY DESMANGLES

To Zenglen management, to my fans...

On this day, Febuary 15th 2015 I, Kenny Desmangles a.k.a Kennyway hereby resign from the Zenglen band to which I have given all my energy, time and knowhow from 2006 until today.

8 years of hard work, sleepless nights, studio session days, devotion to my fans around the world, sincere devotion to the band through good times and through hardship, but today, I am taking the permanent decision to leave the band.

Zenglen a company for which I have given my sweat and blood, for which I have sacrificed so much only to recently learn that management has been plotting to push me away; only to find out that, in order to avoid their financial and administrative obligations towards me as part-owner of the band, they have secretly opened a new company under Zenglen Corp‎, on which my ownership does not show! (See attached document)

In amazement, I have been seeing reports on the internet announcing Management’s intention to recruit new singers, without anyone from the staff having ever informed me of this decision and recruitment process. As part owner of a business I consider this to be the highest and ultimate disrespect towards my person. After the last Virginia event with Zenglen, I was taken to the emergency room and since, I have never heard from Management, nor was I informed of any event planned for Saturday 14th with Zenglen. Probably once again this notification was retained from me with underlying petty intentions.

Insulting behavior of the maestro on stage towards me, absence of credit due for zenglen's success with the release of hit album and songs‎ that I’ve produced myself at 80%, non-payment of many performances without any valid explanations... this turns out to be an ongoing plot to abuse of my wisdom, sincerity, hard work, talent and professionalism, for their personal and petty financial benefits ... while I still remain with the utmost respect for the Zenglen family... enough is enough, today is time for me to move on.

I would like to thank all the Zenglen fans around the world for their support! Today is the day I open a new chapter in my life!
Thank you to all the Kennyway fans around the world that have so far shown their unconditional support and love... stay tuned!

To the Haitian press around the world, I would first like to express my utmost gratitude for the support and collaboration you have expressed toward me throughout my career. The future looks bright and soon, I will share with you through an exclusive press conference‎ my future plans regarding my career in the HMI.

Music is my life! As a professional composer, producer, arranger and singer I will continue to promote Haiti and the Haitian culture by given my fans Full Service until I retire!

Kenny Desmangles

*KLEMAY/FRERO "IN"...REGINALD/KENNY "OUT"!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46764

*REGINALD CANGE GETS ZENGLEN RESIGNATION LETTER!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46768

…………………. FRANCAIS

A l'attention de l'administration de Zenglen, à mes fans...

De 2006 à aujourd'hui, 15 Février 2015, après avoir dévoué tout mon temps, mon énergie, mon talent et mes connaissances au groupe Zenglen, je soumets Effectif immédiatement ma démission au sein du groupe.

8 ans de dure labeur, de longues nuits a performer, de journées à produire en studio, de dévouement à mes fans à travers le monde, de sincère et franche collaboration avec mes collègues du groupe malgré vents et marrées, mais aujourd'hui, je prends la décision de laisser le groupe.

Zenglen, une entreprise pour laquelle j'ai fait d'énormes sacrifices personnels, professionnels et financiers, uniquement pour découvrir récemment les manigances et complots de l'administration pour me pousser le dos injustement; uniquement pour découvrir que dans le but de ne pas honorer leur engagements financiers envers moi comme associé et copropriétaire de Zenglen, une nouvelle entreprise a été enregistrée à mon insu, dans lequel mon nom ne figure.(Voir documents en annexe)

C’est à mon plus grand étonnement, que j’ai suivi les reportages sur internet concernant le recrutement de nouveaux chanteurs au sein de Zenglen, sans en avoir jamais été informé. A titre de copropriétaire, j’estime que cet acte et de récents autres, démontrent un manque de respect flagrant et irréparable envers ma personne. Après la soirée à Virginia avec Zenglen, j’ai du être transporté en salle d’urgence pour des troubles de santé assez importants, et c’est sans grand étonnement que j’ai constaté qu’aucun membre de l’administration ne m’ait contacté depuis une semaine pour s’enquérir de mon état. D’autre part, aucune soirée avec Zenglen ne m’avait été notifiée concernant le 14 Février, sans doute encore une fois avec des intentions mesquines cachées.

Coups bas, comportement insultant du Maestro envers moi sur scène, absence du crédit moral et financier qui m'est dû pour avoir produit 80% de l'album a succès "Rezilta", le non-paiement de plusieurs performances sans explication valable, informations mensongères a mon sujet à travers les medias.... quelques exemples qui constituent une volonté systématique pour abuser de ma bonne foi, mon professionnalisme, ma sagesse, ma sincérité, mon honnêteté et mon amour du travail, tout ceci pour satisfaire leurs petits intérêts personnels.... tout en ayant le plus grand respect pour les membres du groupe et la grande famille Zenglen, cette situation est inacceptable, aujourd'hui il est temps pour moi de tourner la page.

Je tiens à remercier tous les fans de Zenglen et de Kennyway à travers le monde pour leur support inconditionnel! Aujourd'hui est le jour d'ouvrir un autre chapitre de ma vie professionnelle! ... Restez branchés!

Aux membres de la presse parlée, écrite et télévisée à travers le monde, tout d'abord je vous adresse à tous, mes sincères remerciements pour‎ le support et la collaboration dont vous avez fait montre envers moi durant mon parcours professionnel. Le chemin continue et bientôt nous nous retrouverons à une conférence de presse qui sera spécialement organisée pour répondre à toutes vos questions, qu'en a mes plans de carrière.

La musique est ma vie! Comme compositeur, producteur, arrangeur et chanteur, je continuerai à promouvoir Haiti et la culture haïtienne jusqu'au terme de ma carrière! Kennyway ap bay FullSevis toutan!

Kenny Desmangles

*REGINALD CANGE GETS ZENGLEN RESIGNATION LETTER!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=46768

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 6 times in total

T-UZ STILI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Epi konpa direk devan....chapo ba pou ou bro....nap supotew nan tout saw ap fe...

chachoudelaval

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I feel you brother. I am glad that you let it out today and talk to the world. En ce qui me concerne rien de surprenant car depuis la fin tragique avec Richie j`avais plus rien de confiance dans le management de Zenglen. C`est plat et même décevant de traiter ainsi des gens qui ont si bien servi la communauté artistique. Il est vrai que l`industrie musicale haïtienne est malade à l`image du pays. Cependant on s`attendait à mieux d`un si grand groupe.

Kennyway I wish you all the best bro. You are talented and real prepared for a great future. Je te remercie pour ces années de bonne musique.

A sad day for Compas again. Sad

Last edited by chachoudelaval on Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ernst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: KENNY DESMANGLES RESIGNS FROM ZENGLEN (READ HIS NOTE)! Reply with quote Back to top

I give him more respect 4 swallowing so much craps 4 so long. Brutus is a survivor by excellence. Also, he might be the most ungrateful guy the HMI has ever seen.

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenny se youn lan artiste haïtien ki pi respectueux. En tout cas, Kennyway met konté sou support mwen lan tout sa l'ap fè, lan n'inpót direksyon li vlé bay carrière li. Ke li pral lan yon djazz (diSip Laughing ) ou bien li pral fè djazz pa li. Kenbe la Kennyway!

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Djdirimix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pou janm konn we kennyway reponn le yo pozel kesyon sou zenglen avan sa moutre misye gen anpil sajes lakay li, se menm sajes sa kap pote sikse pou ou.Si menm lonbraj ka trayi ou nan fenwa sa pa dwe etonew ..........

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 pm    Post subject: KENNY DESMANGLES SENT THESE DOCUMENTS TO MAKE HIS POINT! Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kinbe la Kennyway. .nap tan next chapter a

bel mizik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa se yon kout kouto nan dos...Se moun yo ye? Evil or Very Mad

HKompa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: KENNY DESMANGLES RESIGNS FROM ZENGLEN (READ HIS NOTE)! Reply with quote Back to top

Sad news, the guy has done so much for Zenglen. Brutus Kraze Djaz la. Kompa direk douvan. Brutus is back stabber man. No respect for this dude.[/color][/size]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: