KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROCHER'S OPINION ON MONEY G BEING ADDED TO 5 ETWAL!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: ROCHER'S OPINION ON MONEY G BEING ADDED TO 5 ETWAL! Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to 5 ETWAL vocalist ROCHER about the addition of MONEY G. to the group, and what it means to HIM.

ROCHER: "I want the fans and everybody else to know that I approved the decision to bring in MONEY G. in the group. I am also a band owner of 5 Etwal just like TI LUNET, so the guys spoke to me about it and I said that if it is going to make us better, why not."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is the fact that MONEY G has been added to the group an indication that YOU and TI LUNET can't do the BAN DEVAN job by yourselves or not?
ROCHER: "It's not that we can't do the job. We've been doing the job. It's just that you always try to do better. If bringing MONEY G is going to help the band be better or create a buzz or CHALE in the HMI, so that's what we'll do. It doesn't have to be MONEY G; it could have been anybody. It could have been another guitar player or drummer; it's not a question of I can't do it. Bringing in MONEY G. it's a move that we're hoping that works out. Me and TI LUNET are more than capable of doing the job."

KM!

Deecute

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Di misye live pa studio tande ak rans li an

DJ Don

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BS Rocher,juste jazz lan pa bon nan live li,nou pral esye yon lot bagay.

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a good move!
Koulieya, Ti Linet met al konsantre deye kibod la.
Voyé lot kibodis la ale, pran yon lot bon guitarist e konsantre sou repetition.
Jazz la gen anpil potensyel men nou kapab wè ke live performance yo manké.
Al travay avian album la expire paske li gen bel mizik sou li...

Haitian Sensation

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ask him the same question again please

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wasn't money G in the band before?

I can't keep up anymore.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: