KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ALEX ABELLARD AUDIO ON GEORGY'S ACCUSATIONS + ZIN/PHANTOMS!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:12 pm    Post subject: ALEX ABELLARD AUDIO ON GEORGY'S ACCUSATIONS + ZIN/PHANTOMS! Reply with quote Back to top

Here is ZIN maestro ALEX ABELLARD's response to GEORGY's interview/accusations, as well as other stuff surrounding ZIN/PHANTOMS.
We spoke to him today.

Click on the link below to listen
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/alex-abellard-responds-to-georgys-interviewaccusations-talks-zinphantoms

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow .. Much respect .. nicely done ..

although i still want to support the Princess .. i think she stilll deserver to be part
of Zin ...

i have nothing but respect to all of them ...

wow crazy stuff here Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me get this out of the way and add a few points.

There is always misunderstanding in life .. however unfortunate it just happen .

Kudos for a well done interview by the Maestro .. have nothing but Respect for him .. and happy as well the way he spoke and never minimize the artist that we know and love. well done

Altough the equal value that he mentions show how far he went in showing respect altough woulnd't have argue if she was a bit lower .. that show Klass from the Maestro .

the Georgy i know and love for years was with zin and hope that he reconcider as Georgy as well , because that's what started the spark ect ect ...
that said ...

Dr mizik said it all you always have to listen all side of the story and he's right and always love reading his post , but howver .. to me and me only i beleive all this could have been avoided by all parties.

Regardless my feeling didn't change or waiver .. My support was adn still is , that she try to make the CD that most her Fan including been waiting for so long .

Let me stress that out .. What i want is for her to work on her CD and show us all the talent that she have and why i love kompa so much and if what i did make it Happen i will be happy .
Even the Maestro stress that out at the end ....

it wasn't for me to take side but mostly to support her in every way i can so she can deliver and that's what i want.

After hearing all of them involve shit happen .. all can take side .. my ultimate goal and want was to support the artist and want her to give us all what i or most fan ( i beleive ) want.

So my oppinons have not change.

Big up Alex .. Great one sir .. and i'm not suprise ..(smooth operator) Non sa Pat /KM pat ko ba'w li ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

you know got nothing but love for you as well .. (holla anytime)

Allo Georgy leve' pied ou cherie .. show us .. I beleive and will support always Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LEXADRINE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well spoken, but I have an issue with the way you guys handle business, it seems that u guys are chaotic and disorganized, this party have been advertised for months and a few days before the party, u guys were still negotiating payment with an artist . Shocked Shocked
Before any flyers for the party came out u guys should of had all payment issue/ contract signed with all artists involved. There are plenty of blames to go around. yes, u are right, it's for your best interest to keep your distance from the princess, but after hearing your side I still believe that she was used and got used and I will leave it @ that!!!!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 pm    Post subject: FACEBOOK COMMENTS! Reply with quote Back to top

Marvenz Themistocle Se tromper est humain, pardonner est divin.
Alexander Pope
7 hrs · Like · 1

Madman Jp Awesome interview and knowing him he means what he says....
7 hrs · Like

Marvenz Themistocle Alex Abellard is a gentleman and i'm quite sure he is ready to forgive and forget to move on. With that being said, Princess Georgy just needs to apologize because ZIN is Georgy and Georgy is ZIN.
7 hrs · Like · 2

Kenel T Okap Bay sa vag Alex,se ou ki problem nan

Raymond Remarais Bon m ka di ke alex se moun moin anpil kouraj min le se gasonw ye. Gin bagay ou ka evite si ou rekonet talan atis nan monte diax li ta sipoze yon manb minjan ou Nan ngosiasion fow li ta ladan tou olie ke wouap ofril gig se la konfision an soti atis pa santi ke li fe pati de group la pou reinion se kom yon giger nou tretel pa gin respe la non

PIPOFANNETALE

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: ALEX ABELLARD AUDIO ON GEORGY'S ACCUSATIONS + ZIN/PHANTO Reply with quote Back to top

ALEX BYEN PALE SE VRE MEN M SWETE TOU TOUT ATIS NAN HMI LA FE PREV DE SOLIDARITE EPI BACK UP PWOJE PRINCESS GEORGY AN MENM SHEDLY A. AP FE A, NEG TANKOU RICHIE, PIPO, NEG DJAKOUT YO NONM YO BAY POU KINGKONG NAN ETC....... M DEJA SOU TICHEZ BA M MAP TANN POU M WE.

EPI PAT DESVARIEUX YO MELE AVE M PIPO TOUT JAN. KLASS IT IS BABY OU KONN RES LA DEJA WA AJOUTE LI LOL.

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay yo pi grav pase accent grav, malgre Alex exprime'l ak tout san froid, ou we ke musieu tre en tort. Nou pa ka utilise Georgy pou fe tout advertising yo, nou pran poz negocie ave'l a la derniere minute, nou pran poz nou dako sou on prix epi nan dernier jou a pou nou di'l billet avion trop cher tandis ke nap peye combien mil dolla pou son ak lighting bay compagnie out of town pandan ke club amazura gen bon son ak bon lighting deja. pa gen pi gro mechancete pase sa. Talent Georgy contribue anpil pou kreye nom Zin an ke nap manje sou li la
en parlan de karma Alex al fe on ti reflechi anco

bel_melody

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se te kan meme yon Classic interview by EL Maestro Bad Boy Alex Abellard. Mwen trouve Maestro a bay Georgy anpil credit pou talent li. E li bien explike sak te pase a, menm le li pat vle bay trop detay. Great interview!!

by the way, Alex ka rele prochain single ZIN "Poukisa"

joudre

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think a federal investigation should be lunch on Alex Abellard!

In haiti there ain't no such things as "status of limitation has expired"

Why that it seems to me everyone is brushing the matter under the rug?

If not.. Georgy should sue his a$$ in new york and make him face criminal charges...

Georgy if you would like to do that.. Reponn mwen la!

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reality checks for Georgie and fans ( or so-called fans)...
Wake up and smell the coffee (Cave, Alan P. 234)

Georgie, most of the guys from your generation have retired or are retiring. The current generation of average "Balgoers" would not be able to name one of your songs even if their lives depended on it. They possibly would not even be able to recognize you on the street, if no passerby points you out to them. All of your contemporaries are doing reunion tour, nostalgic fight night ect, investing more in their family, kids, other careers, politics, reinventing themselves to the best of their abilities. Please follow their footsteps. Make guest appearances on albums, live shows, movies ect, every now, and then and call it a day. Give your opinion about HMI matters on the forums, try your luck in politics or some other non sensical activities where musicians can take advantage of their dying popularity.

A (konpa) album at this point will not help your moribund career at all. Anyone who is telling you otherwise is lying to you. And those who are giving you money toward an album ( yanvaloo) or promising songs/production ( Ee Shidley) are also lying to you. No disrespect to Yanva Shedley, an all the other, you guys know that I have to call it as I see it. ( sorry guys). Deep inside, I’m also one of her fans and cannot be contributing more to her downfall. At the peak of your career you could not produce an album, what makes you think you can do it now while it is under hospice care.

Richard Urbain is right; you are not ALAN and never will be. Georgie, ALAN is a genius, he is extremely talented when compares to either male or female artist. Forget those who are making this thing about emotions or the budding feminist movement in the HMI. Alan did not simply produce 2-3 more albums than you as you stated. He has been making hits for decades and generations. He is truly one of a kind when compares to male or female artists. Don't take that as a lack of respect, it is the cold truth that Richard can rightfully say to 98% of current active HMI artists.

Even if you were to put a konpa album out now with which band will you be promoting it? How will you be promoting it now in your 40's?. Seriously guys, stop hurting, stop lying to her. How many Hits will there be on that album? These same so- called fans who are pushing you to work on your album will come back later to tell you that it fails because you are woman. People want you to fail blah, blah,blah,blah ect. It won't be true Georgie. Look at Mika and Olivier; they tried and failed miserably at this solo artist endeavor. They both are MALE and possibly at the peak of their career. Again, you will possibly hate me for saying this, ALAN succeeded where other male young current artists have failed. It is not about gender, it not a disrespect to tell anyone that they are not ALAN.

Be as smart as you claim to be in the interview. You had ample times to exit out, just like the other women from ZIN. This was possibly your last chance, but you blew it because you did not see the big picture. You did your time and came out with a title to show for it (Queen or princess). Call it a night, call it done just like Maggy, Shea, NIA, Sandra, and all the others. As someone said on KM, you, (your career), needed the gig more than the gig needed you. Unfortunately, your manager and your entourage failed to realize that simple fact. Now there possibly will not be anymore and this entire debacle will make promoters and Zin reluctant to deal with you. What is next? Album? Seriously Album? Let me not hold my breath while waiting for it.

I refuse to comment on your sexual abuse/molestation allegations for many reasons. Again, no disrespect intended, (people here are so sensitive that I need a disclaimer before every sentence because telling you the truth is disrespectful to women). Anyway, I don't think you fully understand the potential ramifications or your statements. Since the other parties involved denied it, only you and Alex know the truth. It is not like you just came from “andeyo” yesterday. These are serious legal matters that can also tarnish one’s reputation. You cannot simply make these allegations as if you were talking about milk and bread. If you were the victim of any illegal activities or practices, you should know where to go to handle that matter.

Last but not least, It is at best pathetic and laughable to see some of you trying to tell investors how to spend their money. You guys will swear that you know better than them how much risk they should take and who they should take it on. But, if Richard Urbain was to pay Georgie $3000 and charge $150 at the door, all of you would be criticizing him. It is beyond me that very few are willing to accept this simple math. If they pay her more, some other musicians will get less or the overall cost will be passed on the customers. If the customers refuse to pay the extra cost, the investors will lose. Loses are very bad for businesses.

The promoter is not in the business of doing charity. He has to make a calculated business move and determine how much he should pay for the party to expect a profit. Contrary to what Richard would want to make you all believe, deep inside he cares more about his investment and returns than he cares about ZIN, Georgie, the HMI, the culture, the country….. ect… This party was neither a lifetime achievement party for Georgie nor was it a special tribute to her. The HMI is not your family’s business, it is not a government-funded project for youth’s development, it is not an after church program for young Christians, it is not a “young woman liberation movement”. It is a shark-infested predominantly male run business where investors risk their money in search of profits.

STOP HURTING GEORGIE, STOP LYING TO HER.

Sincerely,
Dr.mizik
Georgie’s number one fan

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: