KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MAC D'S ALL-STAR FUNDRAISING BASH FOR HIS ORGANIZATION!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 4:29 am    Post subject: MAC D'S ALL-STAR FUNDRAISING BASH FOR HIS ORGANIZATION! Reply with quote Back to top

MAC D. AL L-STAR fundraising party for his non-profit organization.

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is always a great thing when an artist has the desire to give back to his country or community.

This is a fundraising that everyone should support.

Good Luck Mc D with your organization.

Dr.Mizik

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Where Do I start....

Since there might be something substantial behind this rather confusing flyer, I will start by congratulating the artist on having a non-profit organization that is helping the have-nots of Cotes-de-Fer. Very few of our artists have thought of using their popularity for non lucrative purposes. Others have yet to discover the full potential of their fame and their unique position to actually have people willing to listen to their too-often questionable opinion. Ironically, this, even with a musician as Head of states. By the way, Mac D, piga'm tande ou bezwen depute cote de fer nan next elections...

But on a serious note, Mac D, in the age of advertising, communication, presentation, social media, ect.... This is not the way to introduce a non-profit organization or party to the audience. Is it too much to ask and expect a little bit more than you slapping a confusing flyer in our face. I'm sure you know this is possibly our first encounter with the organization. Ei, those of us who are not in your inner circle or nan “fouk musician” every now and then. Make no mistake about it, the organization will be received the way you present it. And, this presentation is at best subpar and at worst a complete a turn off. You are not asking people to come to enjoy themselves for the heck of it. You are asking for support for a specific cause to a specific location. I will give you a chance to do it again before I proceed with more criticisms.

Eclat is an non-profit, non-governmental, organization founded on.....by....to help the inhabitants of…
Located in….....Cotes-de-Fer….....
This area has been plagued by…....
The organization’s main goal is......
It hopes to reach this goal by......
Since its inception the organization has …..
This fundraising will.......
Please visit our website, our FaceBook...at
Please Visit Cotede Fer to see our ground work at….
You can make a donation by …..... At…......
Send us an email at....
We would like to thank the musicians who are actively..….
And, those who …...
Our motto is.....

Sincerely,
Dr.mizik

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dòk

Anpil respè e m wete chapo m pou m salye kouraj ou.
Ou se yon nèg save.

Kesyon ou poze se pou pote limyè.

Ide Éclat a pa gen tankou l.

Mwen dakò ke yon nòt de pwès, yon editoryal te dwe sòti pou eksplike sila yo Ki pa okouran.

Men m ta swete ke sa se pa ekskuz pou Nou pa supòte Éclat lè ke tout enfòmasyon yo vin jwenn Nou.

Sa w panse?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompared

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dr Mizik and Philosophe Noir made some valid points. I hope Mac D read this. Although Mac D has videos and testimonies of what ECLAT has already done in Haiti on his social media pages, the additional information provided by Dr Mizik on KM was very vital.

I applaud the ECLAT movement philosophy and goals. I am very proud of Mac D and other ECLAT members intentions. They have my support.

bel_melody

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesi Dr. Mizik pou detay kew bay de Eclat. mwen pense ke sa Atits la vle fe yon bagay ki positif. e support mwen an 100%. kembe la.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: