Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SEXY BEEF WANTS GAZZMAN DISIP TO.........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SEXY BEEF WANTS GAZZMAN DISIP TO.........
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am    Post subject: SEXY BEEF WANTS GAZZMAN DISIP TO......... Reply with quote Back to top

1) Beef, you contacted us today, and you seem concerned about something. What's the deal?
SEXY BEEF: "Hello Pat, I just basically want the world to know that I produced "Banm Nouvel ou". I spoke to Gazzman and he said he will release a statement stating that. I just don't want the world to be confused with who produced the track and if I don't speak and act on it now then time will pass and then it would be pointless. But hopefully my brother Gazzman does the right thing and clarify everything like he promised to do."

2) If Gazzman gave you his word that he will release a statement giving you the credit for the song; why the need to announce it to the world publicly? You don't believe that he will do it?
SEXY BEEF: "Well Pat I have been patient a WHOLE YEAR, cause at the beginning of the project I had asked him to make it OFFICIAL that I was the main producer on the album, "he said he was gonna do it" but I guess he was busy and couldn't find the time to make the official statement."

3) Do you have any other songs that you are aware that will be on Disip's upcoming CD?
SEXY BEEF: "I produced most of the album and co wrote, and arranged the rest...ALBUM SA FET NAN MENM. I don't know if they will keep the album the way I left it in terms of song selections."

KM!

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No need for a statement. When the album comes out your name should be on the producer's credit. If its not there than ypu should do what u have to do.
Pou di Kreyol La te soti yon official statement pou di David ap produce kek mizik?.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SMH these HMI guys act very irrationally....Album isnt even out yet but SexyBeef feels it was important that he lets it known that he produced a track?

Clearly there alot more to the story than Beef is leaving out...but diSip can't afford any petty grievances...LEADER'a need to rally his troops

XXplosive

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpaconvert wrote:
SMH these HMI guys act very irrationally....Album isnt even out yet but SexyBeef feels it was important that he lets it known that he produced a track?

Clearly there alot more to the story than Beef is leaving out...but diSip can't afford any petty grievances...LEADER'a need to rally his troops

Semble sexy beef fe album la, li kite disip pa gen papye ki sinyen pou di mizik yo se pou li yo ye. Si disip use yo fok li touche looooooool.
Anmweeeyyy ann tann version lot pati a pou n we cinema lol

loveless

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah Sexy beef relax brother. Wap paret led bro. The album is not even out yet. You should have waited until they release the album to release this statement If they don't give you any credit. This is premature bro. Ou vini parèt tankou yon ti bebe kap kriye pou atansyon kounya.

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Semble sexy beef fe album la, li kite disip pa gen papye ki sinyen pou di mizik yo se pou li yo ye. Si disip use yo fok li touche looooooool.
Anmweeeyyy ann tann version lot pati a pou n we cinema lol

Si SexyBeef kom producer ta fer yon move kreten konsa where he has no legal protection to get credit for his work then zafe gade'l.

This is business and protege tet ou and your work instead of jere zamitay

metbeton

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nèg la byen konn sa lap pale a. Misye konnen lidè a ka fè album nan epi li pran kredi yo pou li. Misye gentan vini mete sa sou Tchèk.

Big VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Reading between the lines, I suspect that Sexy Beef does not want Dano to get the credit in case Disip's next album is successful. I have a feeling that Beef left Disip because of Dano. I have been wrong many times before, this won't be my first. Any thoughts?

Tcholoprince

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bay sexy beef kredi li gazz
Bat tchoopy kredi li pou limena a tou
Bay ti pachou kredi li nan limena
Dano rouliber normal
Gazman rouliber 5etwal🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾🏃🏾

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't really blame the guy. If one has been reading fans comments about the song, you can tell that Dano has been getting a lot of credits for this song and nobody from the Disip camp has come out and let people know that Beef produced the song.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: