KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLASS NU LOOK & DJAKOUT UNDER PRESSURE (TI JOE ZENNY)!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:55 pm    Post subject: KLASS NU LOOK & DJAKOUT UNDER PRESSURE (TI JOE ZENNY)! Reply with quote Back to top

KM spoke to TI JOE today about the group's Haiti Summer tour and more. During the conversation, TI JOE told us that KLASS, NU LOOK, and DJAKOUT have PRESSURE on them brought on BY THEMSELVES ON THEMSELVES. Read more below.

TI JOE ZENNY: "KREYOL LA GIN YON PRESSION LI PA GINYIN TOU. Right now in the business, DJAKOUT, NU LOOK, and KLASS have put themselves in a competition where the numbers that they would like to reach in terms of attendance...THEY CAN'T because that's the reality of the business today.

THEY ALL HAVE A PRESSURE on them that when one of their parties is NOT packed...THEY HAVE THIS PRESSURE TO PUT PICTURES ON THE INTERNET to show that their party was packed. They have this competition among themselves in trying to show WHO did the most people at their parties. KIYES KI THIS...KIYES KI THAT. NOU MINM KREYOL LA...NOU PA NAN BAGAY SA YO. You also have bands like T-VICE and CARIMI that are also NOT part of this KIYES KI #1 PROPAGAN BATTLE. We don't put ourselves in that competition because we understand the reality of the business.

It's ok or good for competition that these bands are putting themselves against each other for that number 1 spot like they say; but in reality right now, they are not going to make 1500 to 2000 people at ALL the parties that they play in. LI PA EVIDAN. GIN DE KOTE WAP FE YON KOU, GIN DE KOTE WAP FE 2 KOU. NEG YO GIN YON ATOU de NUMBER 1 KE YAP GOUMIN ENTRE YO."

KM!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i can't speak for everyone else, but T-joe need to realize Klass been doing this for years since the band came out, they always posted pictures of all their performances
the pressure might be on the other cited above, cause they only post certain pics from parties they consider as successful
Mr zenny with all due respect, Klass has nothing to prove in terms of party numbers, it's a tradition
aya

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

Gladmy Spring valley33

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon,pou mwen menm,m panse nèg yo ap goumen antre yo non.Nèg yo jis kreye yon polemik ki pou motive yo fè plis efò.Paske se yo menm ki top 3 nan moman an k'ap jwe konpa sovaj

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
joudre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can understand ti joe's frustration!

It is really messed up that after you just spent almost 4 years in studio preparing to make a big splash with a new album, just to realize that the only three bands that are sucking a the headlines are NU LOOK/KLASS (should really say 2 bands)
I WOULD REALLY BE FILLED WITH ANGER, JEALOUSY TOO!

Why does ti joe feel the need to make that statement?

The real truth is.. Ti joe can't really stand aside and watch the triangle offense operate!
Men misyeu poko janm reyalizé ké nivo djaz sa yo mal pou atenn!

Travay toujou Joe!

joudre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
i can't speak for everyone else, but T-joe need to realize Klass been doing this for years since the band came out, they always posted pictures of all their performances
the pressure might be on the other cited above, cause they only post certain pics from parties they consider as successful
Mr zenny with all due respect, Klass has nothing to prove in terms of party numbers, it's a tradition
aya

Tradition? Laughing Laughing

Apa'w sou blag jodi a? Laughing Laughing

Sé pa djaz kap péyé FOTOMAN pou al kouché sou ba transvèsal pou yo ka fè foto sou ang nan? Laughing Laughing
Fé foto dévan épi NO MITAN Laughing Laughing
Mon cher Doncue kité'm an repo'm tandé!

Si sé pa da sé fè Wéwé rélé bay yon chif épi Hervé bay yon lòt Laughing Laughing

radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
aya

Tout sa klass ap fe la
Djakout1, nulook, te fel deja...... eskem manti?

si moman sa se pou klass li ye mwen pa kwe moun dwe fe jalousie pou sa...

Nothing last forever....... klass, djakout1, nu look se 3 gro djazz

lino78

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:

It is really messed up that after you just spent almost 4 years in studio preparing to make a big splash with a new album, just to realize that the only three bands that are sucking a the headlines are NU LOOK/KLASS (should really say 2 bands)

The real truth is.. Ti joe can't really stand aside and watch the triangle offense operate!

Travay toujou Joe!
These two bands that you mentioned come right after Djakout at this present moment. If you think that I'm lying ask Pipo St Louis. Problem nou anpil
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
joudre

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lino78 wrote:
joudre wrote:

Travay toujou Joe!
These two bands that you mentioned come right after Djakout at this present moment. If you think that I'm lying ask Pipo St Louis. Problem nou anpil

A mon chè!
Entre nous!
Banm zòrèy mwen Laughing Laughing

lino78

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

joudre wrote:
lino78 wrote:
joudre wrote:

Travay toujou Joe!

A mon chè!
Entre nous!
Banm zòrèy mwen Laughing Laughing
Malerezman wap viv lan ilizyon ak tet ou li vinn rann ou confuse. Kote Djakout ye a se la ou ta renmen ye e yo pale de ou se plis klass kap buster2w wi. Sispann viv lan manti ak tet ou. Mande reprezante w lan Si ou gen kontak li e Ou pap pale konsa anko.
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

radiocitadelle2006 wrote:
DONCUE_69 wrote:
aya

Tout sa klass ap fe la
Djakout1, nulook, te fel deja...... eskem manti?

si moman sa se pou klass li ye mwen pa kwe moun dwe fe jalousie pou sa...

Nothing last forever....... klass, djakout1, nu look se 3 gro djazz

T vice ak carimi te fe l tou ni international ni nationwide. Se pa du jamais vu. Now Klass ap inscrit nonm li nan histoire konpa an

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: