Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ALAN CAVE ADMITS THAT............
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ALAN CAVE ADMITS THAT............

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: ALAN CAVE ADMITS THAT............ Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How do you justify wasting away such a wonderful double CD with potential hit songs on there like you did with your l;last cd release? What do you say to your fans about that?

ALAN CAVE: "Well I truly apologize to everyone for not promoting it as it should of been. You are so right man cuz a lot of work was put into theses albums and it's a shame that the proper follow up was not done. Please don't judge me. Unfortunately I have encountered some major personal problems and that's mainly why the promotion was not done as planned.

With that said I'm still very happy that you and so many fans are acknowledging the potential of the timeless CDs . Everybody has their own favorite and so far a few of the tracks are doing great on the live scenes. Thank God the sales are still going strong online and hopefully it's not too late cuz I think the albums have not been discovered totally.

Anyway I started two videos, one of them with Abdias, which is almost done; and the other one with another video producer named Marlon Lindor. The concepts are pretty cool they should be dope. So fans a little patience please. One love."

KM!

HappyMax

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You have my patience big fella. 2 CDs with so many great songs...hmmm...Just too much to digest.

Marketing wise, I wished Alan gave and played 3 or 4 of the songs in collabo with Disip/Gabel/Jbeats/Carimi/Tvice/NuLook and on etc.. therefore stretching his exposure and solo presence since he plays with them bands continuously anyway.

menkonpa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To me, Timeless is Alan Cave's best work to date. So many great songs on these albums. So many!

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Neg Timid

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen te pran anpil plezi ekri revyou 2 volim CD masterpiece sa yo. Mwen byen kontan tout moun reyalize ke m te di laverite e ke tout mizik yo bèl. Gen yon moun ki di sa deja, se te vrèman youn nan pi bèl reyalizasyon Alan Cavé.

NT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: