Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - 3 BEST MANAGED BANDS IN THE HMI ACCORDING TO................
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

3 BEST MANAGED BANDS IN THE HMI ACCORDING TO................

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:28 am    Post subject: 3 BEST MANAGED BANDS IN THE HMI ACCORDING TO................ Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you that might not be aware, PIERROT AL-KHAL is a LEGEND in the manager's department. DECADES ago being the BRAIN behind legendary bands such as the GYPSIES de PETION-VILLE, as well as SCORPIO.

Who better qualified to ask the following question below....(Read)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: As a manager and legendary former manager...BESIDES T-VICE, in your opinion, NAME THE 3 BANDS that you think are the BEST MANAGED in the business RIGHT NOW!

PIERROT AL-KHAL: "CARIMI, KLASS, and TROPICANA. In The HMI I think some don't even know the exact role of a manager and the role he or she plays. To manage a band especially in the HMI, it takes a lot of comprehension, sagesse, discipline, and fair play.

Fito no doubt is doing a great job with Carimi. I have on many occasions had the chance to witness the man at work. Like I always say, the manager's role is not only answering phone calls, dealing with contracts/money. For me it takes more than that. A manager should also look at the band's present and future; take care of the crew so everything goes well, especially when the band is traveling. Airport, transportation, Hotel, food see that all is on point. When when the band is performing, talk to the people, listen to them, and understand the demands. Fito I think is doing on my point of view as an outsider

For Klass they have been going fine and management is doing a great work with the crew too.

Tropicana has the discipline. Groupe la toujou on point. I, many times had the chance to see them on stage. Yo serieu, a leu, pa gen dezod sou podium lan, epi groupe la ap bien fel dépi des années. Se a croire ke yo ap bien manage. I could also name Septen my 4th choice! Patrick Fabre I think is a good manager as well. He is doing all that it takes for Gabel and Disip."

KM!

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pa gen manti nan sa

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: