KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN PRIVATE GIG VIDEO FEATURING NEW VOCALIST WIDLER!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:05 am    Post subject: ZENGLEN PRIVATE GIG VIDEO FEATURING NEW VOCALIST WIDLER! Reply with quote Back to top

They played for an association from what I understand.

Click on link below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRKKPIwfbrQ

KM!

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pral g'on kouri nan HMI la.

Manman pitit mare vant.

negsage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tuippppppss toujou minm tintin yo so far not impressed.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

O o

Negsovaj pa fè move san. Paske nou fèk kare alèz. Ranmase karaktè'w pou vin pran konpa paske Zenglen pral lage. Anmweyyyyyy

W'ap ekri mal sou djaz la pandan w'ap danse kout gita Bato yo. Sa se tòkèt la, chay la dèyè.

Gentleman1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ok..map tann CD a..

PS: w gendwa abiye pou million dola, epi saw mete yo paret tankou depaman sou w si yo pa eew bien...mwen menm yon neg met fashe avem, map ofisyelman mande Frero frenk rele sou kol..

ZENGLEN PI RED

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Map tan'n toujou. Ti singer sa ka pa mal but no way near Reginald Cange talent. RC se yon gro bout tonton singer. Probably the best in The HMI. So please stop it now. He's trying so sing and dance like RC. And people will forget RC because of that... And Frero look so horrible. What's wrong with him? He look sick...Zenglen antrave... Oh boy Ala traka!

Last edited by EpiDat7 mwen Diw on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total

Futur Ex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Pral g'on kouri nan HMI la.

Manman pitit mare vant.

Si rezilta pat fe moun kouri se pa sam we la yo ki ka fe gen kouri. _________________

elkompaloco

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KUDOS TO ZENGLEN...
DJAZZ LA LOU..... KENY SENA AP BYEN KALE CYMBAL LA, JAMES NOZIL AP BYEN MACHE AK SENA..... MJUS POKO FEEL JAN YVE ABEL AP JWE A.....

CHANTE YO GEN ANPIL AVNI..... NEW CHANTE A GEN ANPILLL POTENSYEL POU FE MALE SI BRUTIS BYEN USE MYSYE.

FRERO, PLEASE RELE SOU KOW ATIS..... OU KA ACHTE ON TI BAGAY NAN ROSS EPI OU FEL PARET TANKOU MIL DOLA.....

BUT AFTER THAT.... DJAZZ LA SANBLE PA PEDI ANYEN.... NEG YO AP BYEN JWE!

prince tiga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Lap vinn pi bon li bone toujou bal chans li

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I honestly don't know what to feel about this man...

Reginald Cange and Ti Pay are in my opinion 2 of the best singers of all time; Yet their low business IQ off the stage added to the lack of management in our HMI, will probably turn them into nobodies by the time they retire.

Just think about it: this WID kid (talented by the way) will make a name for himself and probably a lot of money while the guy who created him (figuratively) will struggle and probably go unnoticed with his Fasil Project that never took off in the first place, and never will btw...smh

Glad Dano is back! And Ferot looks really bad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: