Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - DAT7 NYC REP ON IF HE PASSED THE GRADE FOR GROUP'S..........
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DAT7 NYC REP ON IF HE PASSED THE GRADE FOR GROUP'S..........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: DAT7 NYC REP ON IF HE PASSED THE GRADE FOR GROUP'S.......... Reply with quote Back to top

DAT7 stopped by NYC this weekend where they played with CARIMI on Friday. KM spoke to BOOGIE ROBINSON on....

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: OFFICIAL PAID NUMBERS for the DAT7/CARIMI party?
BOOGIE: " I don't know yet with the online tickets we sold 126 tickets. I may say to be safe; 400 plus...about 450; excluding the "DEZOD" that was going on from the other party upstairs where people were pretending to go upstairs and were coming right back down to my party."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you believe that you delivered and passed your first test as Dat7 nyc rep?
BOOGIE: "Patrick no question about it. The talk in town is Dat7 now I don't know how they are going to receive their first success in NY, I will continue to do my job to have beautiful parties with them. The parties they had before in NY weren't as successful as the one on Friday."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

the true test would be for dat7 to play alone
depi se maryaj wap fe ou pap konn vraiment si jazz la aprouve vre nan NY.
my 2 cents
Cool

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

They play well. This group is really here to stay. People should pay attention. Keep up the good work guys.

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

DONCUE_69 wrote:
the true test would be for dat7 to play alone
depi se maryaj wap fe ou pap konn vraiment si jazz la aprouve vre nan NY.
my 2 cents
Cool

ou a manke pap mate jazz sa net lol gade kite's by the way ou achte Cd a deja?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: