Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - SANDERS ON "MESI" VS "OU SE": HIS CHOICE
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SANDERS ON "MESI" VS "OU SE": HIS CHOICE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 1:30 pm    Post subject: SANDERS ON "MESI" VS "OU SE": HIS CHOICE Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to HARMONIK composer/guitarist SANDERS today and asked him THIS.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: OU SE and MESI: Which one of these two beautiful compositions are you proudest of as a musician/songwriter? Tell us why.

SANDERS: "Definitely Mesi because I've witnessed what this song as done. It's a newlywed favorite. I've had numerous people call me to sing it as their first dance at their wedding and I've seen djs play it at weddings as well. One of my good friends/fellow musicians Carlo Vieux (Carimi) even told me I could never write a song like that again. I totally disagree with him (in terms of the challenge); and he was joking as it was a way of him telling me how good the song was. Roberto Martino told me the other day that it was his favorite song on the album."

*MESI
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/harmonik-mesi

*OU SE
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/harmonik-ou-se-2013

KM!

wpozit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tèks la trè pwofon. Mizik jwenn yon lòt boost live sitou avèk liy solo Nicky ajoute la danl lan. Li fè l vin manba nèt!

Djdirimix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I approve this message....at weddings/wedding shower i play the unplug version (check it out) while people are eating and the audio version while they dancing for sure

bel mizik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Malheur aux détails, ce sont les vermines qui tuent les grands ouvrages".
Dit Voltaire.

FEELING

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Je préfère 1000000 fois "OU SE"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: