Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF...
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joudre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:06 am    Post subject: Dener Ceide AT THIS MOMENT WORTHY OF... Reply with quote Back to top

When it comes to producing konpa albums, over the last decade and a half.. We used to count on two top dogs with certainty that they will deliver.. KING ARLY AND RICHIE!
however, while Arly has continued to deliver top notch products even after the sudden separation from his megastar lead singer (#Confirmation, I got this), Richie the superstar maker has been constantly struglgling to deliver great products like he used to unless he gets help from an outsider! That is the same reason why Richie was forced out of Zenglen by their Leader in chief Brutus!
But Klass Freshman album was a smash hit! With great strategies and a hand from an unlikely savior in Dener Ceide who produced the megahit "YOU DON'T WANT ME".. Klass album has risen from the dust and found great success! All that after Dener had delivered "REZILTA" in zenglen's lap which by the way carried that particular album!
Now again klass is at a crossroad, where they must rely on Dener Ceide, nit Richie to deliver for their sophmore album just like he just did for zenglen! Richie must take a back seat to Dener Ceide on his own LP! That being said, is It safe to say that Dener has replaced Richie in the top 2 producers debate today? We all know that Richie is a legend.. So spare me the resume cause we're talking about recently! But I think it's safe to debate! The other biggest song on klass album "PITIT DÉYÒ" was sang by Richie, but has nothing to do with richie! And from what has been said, it's not even a Nixon song! It is fair to say that Richie has dropped from the "TOP 2 CATEGORY"!

RICKY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

E byen Dener to the rescue again anko.

Joudre cheke 2/3 bodyguard. Yo pral fe bad 100 net

passionkompa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HATER SE RANS! Wink

joudre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
E byen Dener to the rescue again anko.

Joudre cheke 2/3 bodyguard. Yo pral fe bad 100 net

No need for that!

Every has their opinion!

But I BELIEVE that Dener Has revived Richie's career in the process!

Because all the credit on "fe'l vini avan" went to Richie!!

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some very interesting questions there! Tan pou nou tan pou nou we. But, it is worth asking these questions!

passionkompa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

IT'S WHEN PRAISING BECOMES POISONOUS Sad Sad

THAT'S BEING SAID TWO GREAT PRODUCERS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WORK TOGETHER ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PEOPLE SCOOPING LOW.

THAT'S SAD. THAT'S FREAKING SAD.

kazak-lakol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I might be wrong I believe Richie Produced "Mizik sa"...Richie is still Richie. Dener is a breath of fresh air, can we just enjoy the music?

joudre

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kazak-lakol wrote:
I might be wrong I believe Richie Produced "Mizik sa"...Richie is still Richie. Dener is a breath of fresh air, can we just enjoy the music?

C'mon! You and I know "mizik sa" although good, but not in the same caliber as "pitit déyò" or "you don't want me"!

But am glad you didn't take offense in my post and reply accordingly! Thanks!

Richie took a page out of Brutus's book!
Remember it was Brutus who said that " Richie would not produce zenglen's next album because richie was too 'monotone'"!
Since then.. Zengken has released two great albums without richie!
Richie took that same advice, perhaps realizing his own shortcomings, and applied it to klass where he went got help producing their first LP! Ain't nothing wrong with that though! Maybe it's Richie knowing his weakness and employing a new strategy to stay relevant who knows! BUT MAJOR PROPS MUST ALSO BE GIVEN TO DENER, AND THAT WOULD NOT AFFECT RICHIE IN SHAPE OR FORM! And we must agree that for the moment.. Dener has inserted himself in the conversation!

Edfrancisque

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Devan pòt tounen deyè Kay Konnya Pou supermarket a depan de moun Konnya!!

Mizik Tifayo yo fini atis la paka ekri Anko!

Kay pay tronpe solye men Li paka tronpe lapli atis konnen Fok yo Te kenbe l yon jou !!!

Tou manti pa fon!

lovingyou

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Joujou dreudreux ou gen rezon. Kounya se aly ak dener. Tre bel obsèvasyon. Map priye fanatik Richie oubyen Klass SOUPLEEEEEE pa reponnn pos sa SOUPLEEEEEE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: