Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KARIZMA MANAGER TELLS HMI BANDS TO KEEP IT "REAL"!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KARIZMA MANAGER TELLS HMI BANDS TO KEEP IT "REAL"!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: KARIZMA MANAGER TELLS HMI BANDS TO KEEP IT "REAL"! Reply with quote Back to top

Do you ever notice how many bands hype up a party on social media like there's no tomorrow; and when the party happens and IS NO GOOD IN TERMS OF ATTENDANCE, the band acts as if THAT PARTY NEVER EXISTED? How about when OFFICIAL BAND PICTURES are taken by the group, and you see that they are reflected to show the party in a good light...where there are a bunch of people in any particular area? KARIZMA MANAGER RENE says he is different in that aspect because HE WANTS THE TRUTH TO BE OUT THERE.

RENE: "I believe in telling the fans the truth. When I take pictures of my band's parties, I don't always look for areas that are packed to reflect the night. I don't care if certain pictures reveal that the back of the club is empty or not as full as the front or the sides. I just believe in keeping things REAL with the viewing audience. Why the need for bands to LIE to the fans if a party is NOT good? In this business, you have UPS and DOWNS, so It is not a huge deal if you ask me. JUST BE REAL WITH THE FANS WITH THE PICTURES AT PARTIES."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to be real in a fake industry Laughing
May be this game is not for you manager

kalekow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's called show business, if you can't show something big or interesting, you will not be taken seriously. It's the nature of this business.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: