KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

PRODUCER VALERY LEZIN TELLS US WHAT HE WOULD DO IF....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:47 pm    Post subject: PRODUCER VALERY LEZIN TELLS US WHAT HE WOULD DO IF.... Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: A band brings you a project that they really believe in, and are excited about. You see that it is not good and is seriously lacking to make it a successful project. You as a producer/engineer what do you do? Do you tell them straight up that the songs are garbage, or do you just do your job and keep your mouth shut? What would you do....and is it the right thing to do in your opinion?

VALERY LEZIN: "I always strive to ensure that every project that I have chance to work on pass the quality standard of best definition. Therefore I always try to suggest what I think is best for my customers.However there are situations where customers are not opened to any suggestions and our mission is to ensure that our customers leave our studio fully satisfied. Wishing everyone a Merry Chrismas And Happy New From Best Definition Studio."

KM!

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Se Konsa Businessman Pale wi maestro valery Best Definition Studio la pou bon wi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: