Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KDANS in HangOut Colors--Shame on KDANS
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KDANS in HangOut Colors--Shame on KDANS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Machiavel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: KDANS in HangOut Colors--Shame on KDANS Reply with quote Back to top

Looking at Kdan's new poster, I think it's a bloody shame that they copied the red and white colors that have become synonymous with Hangout. Shouldn't bands respect other band's colors? If they can copy of Hangout colors like that, what else will they not copy?

PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have to disagree on this one.. When did Hangout ever claim their band color? You will see them in all colors of the rainbow. They don't have a set color. Ive seen them with Orange on several occasions.. Kdans as well as any other band should be able to wear any color they want. Its only music..

kompa'npiwo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? MY BRO, VYE JES KITE TI MESYE YO VIV.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
codguita

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? IF U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY JUST SH.......................I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE COLORS. BY THE WAY; WHATEVER, COLOR THEY USE U'LL COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEGATIVE.
NOW DJAZZ YO BAY UNIFORM KOULIE'A, SI K-DANS TE ABIYE AN ROSE OU TA DI SE MIKY YAP IMITE, SI'L TE AN JAUNE YO TAP IMITE KREYOL LA, AND BLA BLA BLA............ who? PALE DE YO BAKAY KI PI IMPORTANT TANDE BOSS PAPA.

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mac wap pedu kontrol panse w wi laa. Ret tet fret tande ti blada. Post saa pa fe sens.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

Zo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mach pa fè sa Very Happy kouleu rouge et blanc pas pou hangout,
and i'm sure they will not copy anything from hangout.Maybe the other way around .

Zo

veridique

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Even though I stay away from controversial post as much as possible but I have to ask that question:
How long as KDans been around compare to Hangout?

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

veridique wrote:
Even though I stay away from controversial post as much as possible but I have to ask that question:
How long as KDans been around compare to Hangout?

Hi Veridique,
happy valentine's day to you!!!

KDANS PR

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

who? with all due respect tell us from who we copied these other outfit?
Help us focus on some positive outcome.
Peace

We got plenty more.
If you have better idea for us please let us know, we will appreciate it.

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON BAGAY KDANS PR.

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: