Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - GEORGY WANTS YOU TO HEAR PROOF ON HANGOUT SONG: LISTEN!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GEORGY WANTS YOU TO HEAR PROOF ON HANGOUT SONG: LISTEN!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: GEORGY WANTS YOU TO HEAR PROOF ON HANGOUT SONG: LISTEN! Reply with quote Back to top

PRINCESS GEORGY e-mailed these 3 VERSIONS of the Hangout song "ZAFEM SE PAM" to show HOW DIFFERENT THE SONG WAS when she got it from keyboardist JUNIOR, and how SHE WORKED ON THE SONG UNTIL SHE MADE IT HER OWN.

SHE WANTS YOU TO JUDGE TO SEE THE WORK THAT SHE CLAIMS SHE DID TO THE SONG IN TERMS OF WRITTING IT & THE IDEAS.

*The first version is JUNIOR HANGOUT'S VERSION
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/hangj.mp3

*The second version is from Georgy's sidekick CAISLEY who worked on it
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/hangc.mp3

*The third version is the version that GEORGY worked on BEFORE she did the final version.
http://www.kompamagazine.com/mp3/hangg.mp3

KM!

tibobdenazareth

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, I thought we already beat that horse to death!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was sent these 3 VERSIONS BY GEORGIE.....I don't think that I put them up yet on the board. She wants me to put it on so that people can see what SHE DID WITH THE SONG compared to what SHE WAS GIVEN BY HANGOUT composer/Keyboardist JUNIOR.

That's all that I can tell you TI BOB.

Hope that helps. Laughing Laughing Laughing

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is GEORGIE solo album... Laughing Laughing Laughing

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
I was sent these 3 VERSIONS BY GEORGIE.....I Hope that helps. Laughing Laughing Laughing

helps who... Confused Rolling Eyes pat......... Laughing

nustyle11

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

O.k Georgie........You made your point.
We believe you.
Let it go already and concentrate on your album. You have alot of fans that are ready to support you. So do all of us a favor.......forget about Hangout and give us an album to cheer about.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

VLAD/ROCKERS...PERHAPS YOU DID NOT READ what I just said...

GEORGY SENT ME THE 3 VERSIONS

Are YOU with me KONPA ROCKERS?

GOOD....LET'S ME repeat it ONE MORE TIME FOR YOU

G-E-O-R-G-I-E sent me the 3 versions because she wanted to prove a point.

Got it KONPA ROCKERS?

OK

THANK YOU.

KM!

bella_mafia1

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat,

Give me a lil' favor: Demande à Princess Georgi pour moi où elle en est dans son solo album ??? Epi tou mande li, Combien mizik li gen nan personnal marcket pou prezente publik lan. Epi pendant ou ap mande li bagay yo. Pa'a blye mande li: Eske li ka'a voye Photo Shoot de li menm. Pou nou we se li konverti net. Ou si li toujou the same Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Bon ma'p tann newz yo la !!! Cool Very Happy Very Happy Cool

chenette

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

now what?!!!! Rolling Eyes

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think something is lost in Translation, I don't see the difference she's talking about..The pinchech has managed to "Desann her Pantalet" One more time...a song is not recorded in 1 Take, since she was the lead vocal of course she has to make it flow for her...the foundation of the song is the same...
Another thing, Noone talks about Junior but the guy is a good producer, I think this hangout album is a masterpiece.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: