Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHETHER....
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHETHER....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHETHER.... Reply with quote Back to top

How much time do you need whether a relationship is going to work?

Three dates

1 - 2 months

2 - 4 months

5 - 6 months

Or more than 6 months

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen toujou tandé granmoun ap di " Se laveil fèt pou sav si fèt ap bèl." Laughing

So I would say about 1- 2 months Cool

Se lè sa pou'n pran temp nou pou'n suiv moun nan/watch out 4those "early signals" Razz

Si ou ouè wap recevwa "carton rouge" tout la sint jounin Idea I am not saying that this relationship is not worth pursuing, BUT do it with your eyes wide open n your awareness keenly in focus Wink Wink Wink

One Luv,

Kara

KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Daniel,

It depends on the person in question

Some people can tell within minutes if the conversation will lead to a relationship and others might take a bit longer to be sure.

In my case, I will go with 6 or + months.
It takes alot to prove to Kreola Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: